.

10 Agu 2015

Alhamdulillah :)

Hai! As i seen my last post before, i just done make review about how the wedding begin until we (i and my husband) passed well. Now i’ll tell you about what a shocked-excited-happy news that i could'n’t imagine before, Allah is too kind, too great, too mercy. I can’t stop feel bless! 
Maybe it was too soon to tell you all, but i just ask for your pray.

Last week i feel not good with my health, i guess just too tired because Eid-Fitri week ago so masuk angin suffer me (common indonesian disease). Massage and drink herbal medicine don’t make it go away, something wrong in my stomach, little bit nauseous everyday. And my periode doesn’t come yet since i was married. I have irregular periode and already went to doctor for consult.

I don’t want expect about pregnancy too much because what doctor said there’s nothing in my uterus even i haven’t get period yet. There wasn’t sign about pregnant after USG Transvaginal examination. She just said that i have bad-periode-cycle, if normally people has 24-35 days, maybe i have 35-60 days but normally get periode about 7 days. It happen since the first time i get my periode. Before married i don’t really care about it, i think it was usual for some people have bad periode cycle. Doctor was said some people has irregular cycle but it can be healed with exercise and control to doctor regularly.

But still wonder about testpack for trial.

And the result is YES! two line on my testpack, it means… we’re gonna have a baby!!  
I was shocked!! and can’t believe remember what doctor said and some medicine i was drunk. But i convinced Allah can do anything He want, ANYTHING!
Really happy and feel blessing at he same time! Like Allah smile with me and abang. how His plan was soo amazing! 
Even still worry about testpack result, we directly go to the hospital remember the diagnose before. Here they are, looks tiny fetal on 5 weeks, a place for baby inside. Heartbeat didn’t yet detect before 7 weeks pregnancy so i’ve to wait for next examination. Really happy and still can’t believe that finally the baby inside.

Stay healthy and strong my little one, you have me and best daddy who loves you even before you come. Your daddy (to-be) so hilarious! He cares soo deeply. Baby arrival has bring the best of him in everything, and keeping me a happy wife. He’s going to be such a wonderful daddy to you. A man with the biggest, most beautiful heart i could find.

So lets we struggle together, baby!

1 comments:

Indah Pasaribu mengatakan...

Can't stop wowing, mi! Congrats for the baby.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com