.

26 Feb 2015

The engagement [1/2/15]

IMG_20150222_101124
For sure this is one strongers points for 2015.
Dari pertengahan akhir tahun 2014 udah gatel pengen share ini tapi ditahan-tahan sampe semua bener2 oke dan fix. Here we go.
Flashback
Akhir tahun ini skip bikin resolusi buat 2015 karena nyari waktu buat semedi blogging susah dicari. Yes, I wouldn’t allow myself to announce you this news highlight, however this page is life story that I should wrote (even maleeess banget dan idenya cuma didiemin aja di otak terus lupa hiks). Therefore, I confirm to you that I’ll getting married this year :)
As I told you last post, this is unexpected friend and never guess this will be too soon. Jangan berpikir gue memang mau menikah muda. Nope. Something happen accidentlly reversed and the idealism is gone. The strangest word is marry for me, I think I had doubts about certain person that I’ve encountered in the past and I just to be silent and make let it worse.
Sometimes my friend asked me how I can surely make this decision, big decision. A girl who have thousand fear about her partner of life and spending full time to work and build her dream, just herself. Without thinking about her parents will be older by the time, she just want have fun to work after graduate, and achieve good position.
Tradisinya setelah selesai menamatkan pendidikan strata 1, ngenalin calon. Tapi masih ngerasa too young jadi santai aja. Tapi lama2 gemes juga sama pertanyaan orang-orang dan nyokap sendiri. Yang tadinya cuek dan terserah mau dibilang akhirnya menyerah bukan pada mereka tapi pada Tuhan. Gak pernah mau keliatan menyerah pada keadaan alias dijodoh2in atau dikenalin sama dia, dia, dan dia.
Di malam ulangtahun setahun yang lalu bener2 minta dipertemukan calonnya (cuma minta calon, belom minta nikah), dan nyebutin semua kriteria sedetail-detailnya. Gue yakin Tuhan selalu tau yang terbaik, tapi gue yakin Tuhan akan kasih kalo mintanya detail.
Dibulan yang sama pula ketemu sama lelaki ini, a man who asked me to be with him in every condition. Like a man in the right time, as I prayed to God. I used to avoid about serious relationship conversation, please don’t make conversation like that as I always said to him. By the time, I was sick and went to hospital for a days. Maybe he just do what he should does, take care of me patiently also after I left the hospital. It really meant to my parents as they look that, his sincere heart, and it really meant to me. How he never want to hurt me, someone love you never hurting you, never.
By the time I was thinking that I don’t want to lose him (ciyeilah..) 
The person that I’ve been waiting for so long, the person that I’ve been searching for to share rest of my life and finally be able to open up and become happy sentimentally speaking in everyday. What stands out is big fusion. As I want to told you that what I’m now is totally have a big dream, bigger than before with a person who want to build his dream with me. No doubt and fear when we together.
Because meeting the partner for life for each person is a decisive moment in life.
So I wish you all my friend, single high quality, have best story when found your best partner. Don’t ignore it, and pray. It’s the weapon of life :)

3 comments:

Indah Pasaribu mengatakan...

What a very shocking news on this very first monday in march 2015. Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! TONS OF LUCKSSSS.

Fresnel mengatakan...

Selamat Rahmi !! Semoga kedepannya lancar terus. Gu diundang gak ya ? hahaha

Junika Mariana Mariana mengatakan...

Very happy if we get a guy that we envision for our lives, from God. Man who never hurt us. I hope i can be with him, as you are now.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com